Columbia crossing development
Columbia Crossing Center, forged by local owners and developers, is dedicated to building an economic advantage to the Kelso, Longview, and Rainier area. Columbia Crossing is a 22-acre site that is primely located next to the Lewis and Clark Bridge connecting Rainier, OR and Longview/Kelso, WA. This direct link to Washington consumers provides Columbia Crossing, and the City of Rainier, business opportunities in retail and restaurant services.
Some anticipated businesses include:
- A large food court for small local food vendors
- A weekly Farmers Market
- Coffee Shop, Bistro, and Juice Bar
- Two fast food restaurants
- Full service restaurants including a Pizzeria and Sports Bar
- Apparel Retail
- Bicycle Shop
- Mattress Company
- Auto Part Store
- Home Improvement Store
- Sporting Goods Store
Phase one construction is scheduled to begin in the summer of 2016, completing in spring of 2017.
- Up to 250,000 sq/ft of available retail space
- 4 planned pads available for fast food, banks, or service stations
- No sales tax in Oregon
- Designed by Mackenzie; one of Oregon’s top architecture, planning and engineering design rms
- Over 100,000 residents living with in a 5-mile radius
Due to the privacy of our clients and the confidentiality of their investments we do not list our projects and or properties online. Please feel free to call or email us with any further questions on our opportunities.